NANKAI BUS Information
For LCC(Peach,etc.) passengers
LCC(Peach Aviation,etc.) will be departing/arriving at Kansai Airport Terminal 2.
Take the free shuttle bus from Terminal 1 Aeroplaza to Terminal 2.
*Aeroplaza is connected to Kansai Airport Terminal 1building and Kansai Airport Station by a bridge.
For route detail, please check Kansai Airport website.
To passengers who are taking Kansai Airport Limousine Bus.
We run a Limousine Bus which connects Kansai Airport to each direction.
【Nankai Airport Limousine Bus Sorae】
KANSAI-AIRPORT, RINKU-TOWN ⇔ SENBOKU NEW TOWN, KONGO, KAWACHINAGANO
Usage Guidance (How to get on a bus or about your baggage etc.)
Where to get on/off
【Arrival at the airport】 The bus will arrive at the Kansai International terminal 1 Bldg on the 4th floor.
【Departure from the airport】 The bus will depart from 2nd bus stop on the 1st floor of the Kansai International Terminal 1 Bldg.
*Some bus lines for Senboku stop by the International Terminal 2.See the detailed information at the bus line page.
All the seats in Sorae are no-reserved.
Please note that we cannot make seating reservations.
In case arrival at Kansai Airport from other areas
【Payment in cash】
You need to pay when get off.
Please put the fare into the fare box beside the driver when you get off.
【Purchase a ticket at vending machine】（Cash only）
There is a ticket vending machine for shuttle bus installed at Kawachi-Nagano Station and Izumigaoka Station.
Follow the audio guidance and purchase the ticket.
【Purchase the ticket at travel agencies】（Cash and credit cards accepted）
You can purchase the shuttle bus ticket at the affiliate travel agencies.
In case departure from Kansa Airport
There are Limousine Bus ticket machines and ticket offices by the bus stops at both Kansa International Airport Terminal 1 and 2.
You can make a payment by credit cards only at travel agency counters and ticket offices at Kansai International Terminal
Available credit cards
How to seat
- We can keep large baggage in the trunk room（Have a look at this for carry-on baggage）
- All the seats are no-reserved. Take a vacant seat.
- Please fasten your seat belt.
- Seats are limited. So, please make sure not to occupy extra seat with your belongings.
- Push the button to get off when the name of bus stop you like to get off is announced.
- Make sure not to mix up other passengers belongings with yours when bring back checked belongings.
For carry-on baggage
- We can keep too large baggage in the trunk room.
- Too large baggage might not fit the trunk room.
- Max. 2 suitcases per passenger will be accepted to keep in the trunk room.
Baggage size, weight limitation to bring into the trunk room
|Weight||For a piece baggage||Total amount|
|Weight||Max. 30kg||Max. 30kg|
|Size||Max. 0.25 cubic meter||Max. 0.25 cubic meter|
|The longest side length||Max. 2m||Max. 2m|
|Number to bring in||–||Max. 2 pieces per passengers|
Following specific objects will be dealed as exceptional baggage.*The longest side should be Max. 2m.
- Golf bag & golfer’s sport bag Max. 15kg and 0.125 cubic meter/only 1 pcs.
- A pair of skis plus ski bag Max. 15kg and 0.125 cubic meter/only 1 pcs.
- Foldable bicycle Max. 15kg and 0.125 cubic meter/only 1 pcs.
- Surf board Max. 10kg and 0.1 cubic meter/only 1 pcs.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring in dangerous objects such as explosive material, inflammable material, any objects which may bother other passengers or may impair the bus, or the things that may interrupt the bus running.
- Pets are allowed to bring in only when they are in a kennel.Please make sure that all of your belongings not bother other passengers.
- Valuables, fragile things and unpackaged things should be brought with you and not to deposit them to the trunk room.
- Please note that we cannot take any responsibility for loss or broken baggage.
Other than the lines above, we have some limousine buses run from major cities to Kansai Airport. Please check Kansai Airport Transportation Enterprise Website for more information of other lines.
To passengers who are taking Nankai Express Bus
(Long Distance Highway Bus)
We run highway bus that connects Osaka and other Kansai areas centering on Osaka to all over Japan.
【Nankai Express Bus】
KOBE, NAMBA, KYOTO ⇔ TACHIKAWA, AKISHIMA, TAMAGAWAJOSUI (TOKYO)
SAKAI, NAMBA, KYOTO ⇔ ODAWARA, FUJISAWA, KAMAKURA
WAKAYAMA, NAMBA ⇔ SHINJUKU, TOKYO
OSAKA, KYOTO ⇔ AKIHABARA, NARITA-AIRPORT, CHOSHI
KOBE, NAMBA KYOTO ⇔ NAGANO, YUDANAKA (SHIGA), NOZAWA ONSEN
SAKAI, OSAKA, KYOTO ⇔ KASHIWAZAKI, NAGAOKA, SANJO (NIIGATA)
OSAKA, KYOTO ⇔ TSURUOKA, SAKATA (YAMAGATA)
OSAKA ⇔ NARUTO, TOKUSHIMA
To passengers taking Nankai Express Bus (long-distance bus)
About the ticket guide
Reservation and purchase of bus tickets
Nankai Express Bus is all reserved seats, so please make a reservation in advance. (If there are vacant seats on the day, you can take the bus)
How to make reservations and purchase tickets
Outside Japan [Internet] (Japanese only)
Shinjuku・Tokyo Line: Highway bus network
▼Other routes: Depart from Orai Network, Bus Plaza
※The linked page is not the homepage of Nankai Bus.
※Please use credit card for settlement
Please consult a travel agency nearby.
[Reservation and purchase at Lukou]
This can be done at Nankai Express Bus Center, Nankai Bus’s direct-administered sales offices, and large travel agencies.
[Reservation and purchase at a convenience store]
You can make reservations and purchase tickets at the convenience store nearby.
※The linked page is not the homepage of Nankai Bus.
Children from 6 to 12 years old, child fare (half price for adults. Excluded for less than 10 yen)
Children under 6 years old need to pay a child fare if they need a seat.
About bus operation
About bus operation
- Depending on the road and weather conditions, the time to reach the destination may be delayed. beg to be excused. (Tickets cannot be refunded)
- Depending on the road and weather conditions, the operation may be stopped if safety cannot be ensured. (Tickets can be refunded)
- If you fail to reach the platform by the departure time, you cannot board the train. (Tickets cannot be refunded)
- Departure and arrival time may be changed in advance.
About running vehicles
- Due to vehicle maintenance and other reasons, it is possible to operate different vehicles. beg to be excused.
- Regarding the arrangement of “3-row seat” vehicles, if there are 2 rows of seats or 4 rows of seats in the last part of the structure, the cost will not change depending on the seat arrangement.
About carry-on luggage
Due to the limited space for luggage (luggage compartment, etc.), in order to avoid the situation where all the luggage of the passengers cannot be placed, there are restrictions on the luggage carried on the train (including the luggage compartment) and the placement in the luggage compartment. Large luggage may be refused to load, please use TA-Q-BIN to check it in advance.
Please read it before making a reservation or boarding. Please help.
When using the luggage compartment, passengers are requested to carry their luggage.
In addition, when placing baggage, in order to facilitate the management and distinction, there may be a tag attached to the baggage, so please understand.
[You can bring luggage on the bus]
- Total weight must not exceed 10 kg
- Total capacity shall not exceed 0.027 cubic meters (approximately 30cm×20cm×45cm)
- Length must not exceed 1 meter.
※One person can carry one luggage.
[It is forbidden to bring items in the car or in the luggage compartment]
- Dangerous items (flammable and explosive items, etc.)
- Items that may be damaged while driving
- Items that may cause harm and distress to other passengers
- Pets such as dogs and cats (including pets housed in cages)
※Except for guide dogs, assistance dogs, and hearing dogs under the Assistance Dogs Act for the Disabled
- Items that may damage the vehicle
- Large items such as foldable bicycles, ski snowboards, snowboards, etc.
※Others, bulky belongings, please check in by TA-Q-BIN in advance.
- As for wheelchairs, please place foldable wheelchairs in the luggage compartment.
※Electric wheelchairs that cannot be placed in the luggage compartment will not be loaded.
- Please do not put valuables, high-priced items, open bags (including handbags, etc.) in the luggage compartment
※Please bring your valuables and high-priced items with you.
Our company will not be responsible for any matters such as lost, mishandled, or damaged luggage.
For safe and comfortable use
- During driving, please do not leave your seat in order to avoid accidents in the car. In addition, if you need to use the toilet in the car, please move safely and cautiously.
- Please wear your seat belt while driving
- The entire car is non-smoking
- When getting off the car, in order to avoid accidents in the car, leave your seat after the car comes to a complete stop.
- To avoid disturbing other passengers, please do not use mobile phones to talk in the car. In addition, please switch your phone to silent mode.
- Please use headphones to play game consoles and listen to music, and pay attention to the volume.
[The following occasions, refuse to ride]
- Drunk persons who may cause distress to other passengers
- Persons in unclean clothing who may cause trouble to other passengers
- Persons with infectious diseases prescribed by law
- Severely ill patients without nursing companions
- Other people who refuse to ride in accordance with laws and conventions
Other if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email.
※It may take several days to reply to the email.
※Please fill in Japanese and indicate “問い合わせ” (inquiry).